Thanks to everyone who braved the cold morning temperatures on Tuesday, May 16th to participate in our annual Drive to Deliver Tournament! Luckily, the sun came out all afternoon and we couldn’t have asked for a better day on the greens.
Because of your generosity, you helped us raise a net profit of more than $20,000 for our Meal Subsidy Program, enough to offset the cost of 5,000 subsidized meals for low income seniors and adults with disabilities in Waterloo Region.
Thank you to our 2017 Major Sponsors:
- Dinner Sponsor Cook Homes
- Lunch Sponsor Piller’s Fine Foods
- Media Sponsors snapd Kitchener-Waterloo, 91.5 The Beat, Waterloo Region Record Community Partnership Program
- Platinum Sponsors BMO, Matbridge Investments, Miller Thomson, Trillium Metal Stampings
- Gold Sponsor MTE Consultants Inc.
- Networking Sponsors KPMG, Reitzel Insulation
- Bumps on the Road Sponsor Rebecca Zech of Investors Group
- Closest to the Pin Sponsor 96.7 CHYM, 106.7 Country, 570 News
- Hole-in-One Sponsor Heffner Toyota
- Print Sponsor Westmount Signs
- Prize Sponsor King Street Trio Uptown
Visit our homepage to see a full list of our sponsors including those who donated auction items, and keep checking our Drive to Deliver Facebook page over the next week as we upload all of the photos generously provided by Michael Mueller Photography. On behalf of the clients, volunteers, staff and board of Community Support Connections – Meals on Wheels and More, we thank you for your support and hope to see you next year!